Plot 14 The Brambleton (Show Home)
A beautiful, 3-bedroom, detached chalet bungalow with a double garage and private parking.
About PLG - Assisted Move
The Property Ladder Group are working with Elivia Homes Eastern to help you get on the next step of your property ladder journey.
The Brambleton Plot 14 Brochure
- The shaker style kitchen is equipped with a range of wall and floor cabinets with laminate worktops, upstand and splash back.
- Fully integrated appliances to include a 4-zone induction hob, extractor, 2 x single oven with grill, full height fridge, full height freezer, dishwasher, and wine cooler.
- Utility is provided with a base unit, laminate worktop and space for a washing machine and condenser dryer.
Bathroom, En Suites & Cloakroom
- Contemporary white suites with chrome fittings.
- Cabinetry to cloakroom, bathroom and en suite 1.
- Heated white towel rail provided to the bathroom and en suites.
- Mirror and shaver socket provided to the bathroom and en suites.
- Ceramic wall tiles to the bathroom, en suites and cloakroom.
Electrical & Multimedia
- Chrome switch plates and sockets provided to all rooms.
- Double socket with USB inserts to be included in kitchen and each side of the bed position in bedroom 1 and one in each of the remaining bedrooms.
- Recessed down lights or pendant lighting to all rooms.
- TV and BT points are provided to selected rooms with a provision for Sky plus HD (box, dish and subscription not included).
- CAT6 cabling from master BT point (under stairs cupboard) to TV position in the living room, study and bedroom 1 to allow for hard wired internet access to these locations only. Other locations to rely on wireless internet access (subscription not include
- Provision for future car charging station with a termination point or blanking plate within the garage (charging unit to be installed by the occupier if and when required).
- Power provided to loft area.
Central Heating & Hot Water
- An efficient gas-fired central heating system, via radiators with thermostatic controls, is provided in conjunction with a pressurized hot water cylinder.
Peace of Mind
- Double glazed PVCu windows and doors with multi point locking system.
- External lighting provided to all external doors.
- A mains fed smoke alarm is fitted to the hall and landing with a battery backup.
- An alarm system is provided to ground floor and landing and bedroom 1.
- Vertical five panel moulded internal doors with chrome fittings finished in a white gloss with half glazed doors to thekitchen/dining room and living room.
- French doors provided to the rear of the living room and bi-fold doors to the kitchen/dining room.
- Brick fireplace with bressummer beam provided to the living room.
- White painted softwood staircase with oak handrail.
- All Internal walls finished in white paint.
- Sliding wardrobe doors with shelf and hanging space provided to bedroom 1 and 2.
- All internal joinery will consist attractive skirtings and architraves finished in a white gloss.
- Karndean flooring fitted plank style to the kitchen/dining room, utility, hallway, cloakroom, en suites and bathroom.
- Landscaped front garden with feature planting.
- Turf to rear garden with an area of patio.
- External tap provided.
- Single garage to have electronically operated ‘up and over’ door with remote control, power and light (plots 14 &15).
- All the homes come with a ten-year LABC warranty.