Plot 46 The Heaton
A 4-bedroom, detached townhouse finished to a high standard.
Accommodation is arranged over three floors and comprises of a study/family room and shower room to the ground floor, kitchen with breakfast area as well as two further receptions rooms and a cloakroom to the first floor then four double bedrooms with a family bathroom and en-suite shower room to both master and second bedroom on the second floor. Externally there is a garage with electric up and over door and front and rear gardens.
Terms & Conditions: Stamp Duty offer applies to all homes at Lillybank. Rates are for a single property. To qualify for this offer, the home must be reserved by January 31st, 2024, or the contribution will be withdrawn. The payment will be made to the purchaser’s solicitor on the date of legal completion. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers at Elivia Homes. For more information, please call our sales team.
The Heaton Plot 46 Brochure
The Heaton Virtual Tour
- The shaker style kitchen is equipped with a range of wall and floor cabinets with Stone worktops, up stand and splash back.
- Fully integrated appliances to include a 5-zone induction hob, extractor, single electric oven with grill, combi microwave oven, full height fridge, full height freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher and wine cooler.
Bathroom, En Suites, Shower Room & Cloakroom
- Contemporary white suites with chrome fittings.
- Cabinetry to cloakroom, bathroom and en suite 1.
- Heated chrome towel rail provided to the bathroom, shower room and en suites.
- Mirror and shaver socket provided to the bathroom, shower room and en suites.
- Ceramic wall tiles to the bathroom, shower room, en suites and cloakroom.
Electrical & Multimedia
- Chrome switch plates and sockets throughout.
- Double socket with USB inserts included in kitchen area, each side of bed position in bedroom 1 and one in each other bedroom.
- Recessed down lights or pendant lighting to all rooms.
- TV and BT points are provided to selected rooms with a provision for Sky Q (box, dish and subscription not included).
- CAT6 cabling from master BT point (under stairs cupboard) to TV position in the living room, bedroom 1 and study/family room to allow for hard wired internet access to these locations only. Other locations to rely on wireless internet access (subscription
- Provision for future car charging station with a termination point or blanking plate within the garage (charging unit to be installed by the occupier if and when required).
- Power provided to loft area.
Central Heating & Hot Water
- An efficient gas-fired central heating system, via radiators with thermostatic controls, is provided in conjunction with a pressurised hot water cylinder.
Peace of Mind
- An alarm system is provided to ground floor and landing.
- Double glazed PVCu windows and doors with multi point locking system.
- External lighting provided.
- A mains fed smoke alarm is fitted to the hall and landing with a battery backup.
- Vertical five panel moulded internal doors with chrome fittings finished in a white gloss with half glazed doors to the kitchen/breakfast/garden room, dining room and living room.
- French doors provided to the living room.
- Aluminium bi-fold doors provided to the kitchen/breakfast/garden room.
- White painted softwood staircase with oak handrail.
- Sliding wardrobe doors with shelf and hanging space in bedroom 1 and 2
- All internal walls to be painted white.
- All internal joinery will consist attractive skirtings and architraves finished in a white gloss.
- Karndean flooring fitted to the entrance hall, ground floor shower room, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast/garden room, bathroom and en suites.
- Landscaped front garden with feature planting.
- Turf to rear garden with an area of patio.
- External tap provided.
- Double external waterproof socket outlet.
- Single garage to have electronically operated ‘up and over’ door with remote control, power and light.
- All the homes come with a ten-year Premier warranty.